AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
Direct Entry Examination Determines Admission into the second level of a University. If you do not pass the screening test, you will lose out on the admission.
For AAU Ekpoma, they are setting and writing aptitude test for both post UTME and Direct entry candidates.
The two sets of candidates will undergo different tests and screening, so their questions are different as well.
Past Question Pdf has compiled a set of past questions and answers taken from the previous AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Screening Test.
This article contains details on how to download the Past Question in PDF.
About AAU Ekpoma
Here is brief information about the school which you are about writing your post UTME exams; this information is provided because it might appear in the exams this year. Named after a professor, the Ambrose Alli University was established in 1981 to enhance growth and advancement in Nigeria. The school is located in Edo, south-south Nigeria. The University Admits students from various backgrounds as it is not affiliated with any religious organization. The school offers various programs in bachelor’s and master’s degrees, ranging from Education, law, engineering, science, technology, agriculture, Arts, management and social sciences. The University also provides accommodation for all its students.
Why You Need AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from
- Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma.
AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers Samples
Here are some samples form the questions and answers which you might find in the exams this year.
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA
2008/2009 DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
OPTION – MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TIME – 10MINUTES
INSTRUCTION – ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- A market situation where exist only one seller and many buyers are called what?
- What is the full meaning of OMO?
- A government by the people, for the people and of the people is called what?
- What is the full meaning of NAFDAC and who is the Director of NAFDAC?
- In a legislative process, a bill is referred to as …………………………
- Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
- How many different committees of 4 can be selected from 10 people?
- If 5, x, y 40 are in Geometric progression, find x and y respectively.
- Calculate the compound interest on N20,000 for 2 years at 10% per annum.
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than its length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m2, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
To get the full Past Questions and Answers, share this article on the various social media platform, and follow the instructions below.
If this article on AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!