ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Download PDF Free.
This is the page that will provide you with the complete and ultimate information regarding the Abia State Polytechnic, Abia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exams. Get the Material here.
The ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are in PDF and can be download vis your email or WhatsApp. Continue reading to see the complete details on how to download Abia State Polytechnic, Abia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers 2021.
This material on ABIAPOLY Screening Exams will test your skill, verbally, quantitatively, analytically, and critically. Hence this material is perfectly fitted for all those who are preparing to gain admission into the Abia State Polytechnic, Abia.
This past question material covers some key area which includes;
- ABIAPOLY Law Post UTME Past Questions
- ABIAPOLY Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
- ABIAPOLY Medical Post UTME Past Questions
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Why You Need ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by ABIAPOLY either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from ABIAPOLY.
What Is the Nature Of Abia State Polytechnic, Abia Post UTME?
What is the nature of the Abia State Polytechnic, Abia Post UTME examination?
- To eligible for ABIAPOLY Post UTME, you must score 120 and above in Post UTME.
- Questions will be asked based on faculties and departments. Students from a college will answer the same set of questions.
- You will write the same subjects as you did in JAMB
- You will answer a total of 50 to 100 questions. This is not static, it could be 50, 70, or 100 questions drawn from at least four subjects.
- The best way to pass the exam is to prepare with ABIAPOLY post UTME past Questions and Answers.
ABIAPOLY Cut off Marks for Admission
To be eligible to participate in the ABIAPOLY Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
ABIAPOLY Post UTME Sample Questions
Below are sample questions and answers for your practice.
ABIA STATE POLYTECHNIC
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION (Day 1)
REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2014/2015 SESSION DELSU
HELD TUESDAY, JULY 29TH, 2014
Candidates should attempt all questions from the three sections A, B and C
All questions carry equal marks
From the words lettered A-D, choose the option that best completes the gap
1. There was …………..ventilation in Nkechi‘s room, I had to throw open the windows.
A. some B. a few C. little D. a little
2. It is so easy for people to …………to a winning party.
A. go B. hustle C. embrace D. deflect
3. Whenever Adiri Vka settles down to study, someone……. to disturb him
A. look B. came C. comes D. has come
4. Are you allowed to……….. more food in your home.
A. desire B. gulp C. beg D. request for
5. I taught my students to always ensure that pronouns are proceeded by their………….
A. subordinate B. precedents
C. follow-ups D. antecedents
6. You should not be surprised that the workers are on rampage, they…………
A. shouldn‘t B. don‘t
C. haven‘t D. hadn‘t
7. In the course of time, the affairs of the community came to be ………….by the affluent Ogaranya age-grade to the consternation of the ailing king.
A. dominated B. harassed
C. grabbed D. abused
8. Uncle Ladipo became quite ………..in the French language some classes in the summer.
A. excellent B. exciting
C. proficient D. speaking
9. ―You can take it …………Me, Betty would fail her forth coming examination, unless she begins to study‖.
A. to B. for C. from D. on
10. Chief Bola‘s nickname certainly ……. an impression of strength that is quite. suiting to his personality.
A. brings B. show
C. conveys D. affords
Answers to the Questions
SOLUTION TO ABIA STATE POLYTECHNIC 2013/2014 POST UTME EXAM (DAY1)
1.C 2.D 3.C 4.D 5.D 6.C 7.A 8.C 9.C 10.C
How to Download ABIAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass ABIAPOLY Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
Do you want to pass the Abia State Polytechnic, Abia? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Past Questions to Download
- PTI Post Utme Past Questions PDF
- AFIT Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- NCAT Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- NAITES Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- YABATECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organization’s mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!