JAMB CAPS 2020: Steps to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer.
JAMB CAPS 2020:…Are you given admission to the academic session 2019/2020? If so, you need to proceed to the JAMB CAPS portal to indicate your admission offer’s ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION to allow your admission processing. The site is intended for candidates for both UTME and Direct Entry.
Here is everything you have to know about JAMB Caps. this tutorial will guide you systematically on how to accept or reject your admission on JAMB Caps 2020.
It is through Jamb Caps you can Check and Accept admission. The following are CAPS topics we shall treat:
- How to check admission status on Jamb caps
- Confirm if you have accepted admission on Jamb caps
- check Admission Status using Jamb Reg Number
- How to reject admission on Jamb caps
- Invalid email address or password during Jamb caps login
- How to reset password in Jamb caps portal
- Request desktop version when caps says welcome
- Admission SMS from Jamb
- When you mistakenly accept or reject admission
- Jamb caps marketplace
- Biggest facts about Caps for Jamb
- Check admission status for any school in Nigeria
- Google Searches related to Jamb caps
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer.
This is to inform all the candidates that have been offered admission into their institution of choice for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is now live.
With JAMB CAPS, successfully admitted candidates can now ACCEPT/REJECT admission offer.
As part of JAMB’s new admission policy, all admissions would be made online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), therefore, all applicants seeking admissions to universities, polytechnics, educational colleges and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to test their admissions status and also to indicate their admissions status.
Many organizations may not publish on their own site or notice board the list of candidates accepted to their different programs. In order to track their admission status, admission seekers are advised to regularly review JAMB CAPS.
You need o to understand what JAMB Caps is all about.
What is JAMB CAPS?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
How to Check Admission Status – Full Process.
1. Ensure you have active data bundle.
2. Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
3. Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
4. Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
5. Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
6. Click on the submit button.
7. Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
8. If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
9. If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
10. Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
11. Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about JAMB Caps.
- My status is showing ” recommended” can I accept it
- My status is showing “Admission in progress” what does it mean
- Mine is showing Welcome…
- I have been admitted in to AAU, but I checked on jamb caps, but I’m still seeing not admitted…What do you think could be the problem sir?
- Jamb caps has admitted me but school says no admission given yet.
How to Register for JAMB 2019 – Guideline and Requirement
How to Create JAMB Profile for 2019 Registration
How to Prepare for JAMB 2019
Recommended Textbook to Read for JAMB 2019
JAMB Full Syllabus
Check JAMB Complete Brochure for 2019
Jamb Cap Portal Related Searches 2019:
- Caps for Jamb
- How to check jamb caps
- How to check admission status on Android phone
- How to check admission status on iPhone
- 2019 Jamb caps admission status
- Jamb cap admission list checking for 2020
- Check jamb caps admission status
- Jamb cap and Jamb cab portal
- Jamb.org.ng/efacility admission status checking
- Jamb cabs for 2019/2020 Approved and Recommended
- How do I check my Second choice school admission list on caps portal?
We cherish your opinion, leave a comment behind, let us know what you think about this article on Steps to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer on JAMB Caps.