Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers- Download PDF.
This article will guide you on how to download the latest and most updated Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers. The complete instructions on how to download the PDF materials can be found below. So keep reading to stay informed.
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company, and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, offers a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students of ALL the states of the Federation. The Agbami Scholarship is open for Year 1 and 2 Nigerian University students.
The Agbami scholarship scheme follows the pattern and layout of the Face of Testing (FOT) problem. The following areas are covered by the test format:
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Numerical Reasoning.
- Abstract Reasoning.
- Intelligent Quotient Test (IQ) and in some cases.
- Current Affairs.
- Verbal Comprehension.
Why You Need Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers- Download in PDF.
The Agbami Scholarship is given to students who are indigenes of Lagos State by the Government of Lagos State.
Even without giving you an answer to this question, you should know the answer by intuition. The importance of aching
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Agbami Scholarship either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from the Agbami Scholarship.
Agbami Scholarship Award Requirements / Eligibility
Applications are invited from full-time, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of Nigeria.
However, applicant must be studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
Applying for Agbami Scholarship
Before you apply for the Agbami scholarship, note. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background. And it must not be more than 3 months old. Also, it must be 450px by 450px not more than 200kb.
- School ID card.
- Also, admission letter.
- Additionally, birth certificate.
- Also, O’ Level result.
- Lastly, JAMB Result
Furthermore, ensure the documents are named according to what they represent. This is to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Also, ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Steps to follow while Applying for the Scholarship
- Visit the Agbami scholarship link and click on “Apply Now”
- Also, click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- After creating an account, enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Also, enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Furthermore, ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Also, upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Additionally, ensure you view all documents after uploading. This is to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Also, recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
- After then, you will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Download your profile. And proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Also, upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Sample Questions and Answers
1. In a school, 180 students offer Mathematics or Physics or both. If 125 offer Mathematics and 105 offer Physics. How many students offer Mathematics only?
2. Find the value of x for which 3(24x+3) = 96
3. The cost of renovating a 5m square room is N500. What is the cost of renovating a 1 Om square room?
4. Find the rate of change of the total surface area Sofa sphere with respect to its radius r when r = 2.
5. Differentiate (cos + sin)2 with respect to 8.
How to Download Agbami Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063986527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.
Other Past Questions to Buy: