EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF | Free Download.
Here you will be provided with information on how to download the Economic and Financial Crime Commission Past Questions and Answers in PDF. See the details on how to download the PDF material below.
Get the complete questions and answers on the Economic and Financial Crime Commission related interview questions and answers here.
About the Economic and Financial Crime Commission
The Act mandates the EFCC to combat financial and economic crimes. The Commission is empowered to prevent, investigate, prosecute and penalise economic and financial crimes and is charged with the responsibility of enforcing the provisions of other laws and regulations relating to economic and financial crimes, including:
Economic and Financial Crimes commision Establishment act (2004)
The Money Laundering Act 1995
The Money Laundering (Prohibition) act 2004
The Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act 1995
The Failed Banks (Recovery of Debts) and Financial Malpractices in Banks Act 1994
The Banks and other Financial Institutions Act 1991; and
Miscellaneous Offences Act
Why You Need EFCC Recruitment Past Questions- The Benefits
This material covers the essential areas on which questions shall be set on the EFCC Recruitment Screening Test. It cuts across both verbal and quantitative reasoning as well as general and current affairs questions in relation to the EFCC Recruitment.
Roughly 90% of the questions set in the screening exams are repeated questions. It is therefore advisable and paramount to buy the EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers to ace your preparation for the EFCC Recruitment Screening Test 2020.
It will cost you nothing to get the material, just make payment via transfer or any other means. Once payment is done, send your email address to us, where we will send a link to download the PDF material.
EFCC Recruitment Interview Screening Date, Venue, and Requirements 2020
The EFCC Recruitment Screening Date 2020 is Not Yet out.
The list will be published on the EFCC Recruitment Official website.
And also candidates that have been shortlisted will be notified on their email address and phone number that was registered during the recruitment.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Samples 2020
Below are sample questions from the actual material.
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General
Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
a. DNA analysis
c. Dental records
d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC’s found aren’t his, but his twins, who has the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
a. Skull size
c. Bone density
d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
a. legitimate diversion
b. illegitimate diversion
c. money laundering
d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
To get the complete past questions and answers, please call 07063986527 or message on WhatsApp or better still, follow the instructions below to download the EFCC Past Questions and Answers. Also, ensure that you share this article on all the Social media pages to ensure that you download the PDF material.
- Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers Free PDF
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers PDF
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Questions and Answer PDF
- DSS/SSS Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Custom Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- ICPC Recruitment Pastions and Answers PDF Download
What do you think? Was this article on EFCC Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF helpful and useful?
If this article on EFCC Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts