This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Fed Poly Bida will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Bida.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Fed Poly Bida PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Fed Poly Bida which include;
- Fed Poly Bida Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Fed Poly Bida Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Fed Poly Bida Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Fed Poly Bida
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Federal Polytechnic Bida can rightly be described today as a global center for research and teaching and has been consistently ranked among the very best in Nigeria. Since 1977, The Federal Polytechnic Bida has embraced innovation and its entrepreneurial perspective encouraged staff and students to challenge convention, lead in discoveries and explore new ways of learning thus the well-deserved but earned popular tag of BIDA STANDARD which emphasizes a culture of excellence in all that the institution does. At The Federal Polytechnic Bida, bold thinking is given a place to develop into ideas that change the world.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Fed Poly Bida either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Fed Poly Bida.
Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
POST UTME TEST 2014/2015
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
- Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A. amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
- They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C. against D. with E. at
- Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room A. put on B. put off C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
- I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the party. A. by B. for C. due D. in E. at
- The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
- Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait B. wait C. waiting D. being waited F. waits
- It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B. hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
- Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
- The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B. hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
- Journalists always collect and publish ………. information B. informations C. an information D. much information E. every information
Below is a screenshot of the past question
How to Download Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Adeleke University Post UTME Past Questions
- Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions.
- Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions
- Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!