Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
This page contains information regarding the Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF. The complete guide on how to download and use the material can be found below.
This is Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Overseas. The Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria offers the Bilateral Educational Agreement () Scholarship Awards for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD students to study in Russia, China, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Serbia, Mexico, Macedonia, e.t.c.
We can guarantee and assure you that if you use these past questions and answers on FG the probability of scaling through is very high. This is not to psyche you into buying the past question, but we are only making a statement of fact base on the feedback and comments we have received from our esteemed buyers and customers on Past Question PDF.
Why You Need Federal Government BEA Undergraduate Scholarships Past Questions
Even without giving you an answer to this question, you should know the answer by intuition. The importance of aching
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal Government BEA Undergraduate Scholarships either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from the Federal Government BEAUndergraduate Scholarships.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Sample Questions and Answers Free PDF 2020
Here are so sample questions to give you a preview of what the examination looks like.
FSB undergraduate questions and answers preparatory guide is made up of
- Current affair
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning and
- English Language
(1) In the binary language each letter of the alphabet, each number and each special character is made up of a unique combination of:
A. eight bytes.
B. eight characters.
C. eight bits.
D. eight kilobytes.
(2) If x=y=2z and xyz=256 then what is the value of x?
(3) 6th March, 2005 is Monday, what was the day of the week on 6th March, 2004?
(4) Find the odd one out
A. Principal : School
B. Soldier : Barrack
C. Artist : Troupe
D. Singer : Chorus
(5)In each of the following questions a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces
1) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
2019 FSB EXCERPTS (taken in January 2019)
1. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
2. The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
(A) 1989 constitution
(C) 1999 constitution
(D) 1979 constitution
The computer system is limited in the number of reports it can generate. The Workflow Report was designed to allow the manager to print or view the workflow activity of the department. Department managers must have “senior access” rights in order to generate this report. The System Administrator and four other staff only are permitted to give users access rights to the computer system. “Viewing Access” rights are one of three sets of rights available to users. Reports have to be designed by computer programmers who have “report writing” access rights. All reports with the exception of the Security Breach Report are compatible with the department’s word processing computer package. The Security Breach Report can be generated to show the security password of the user that breached the system. All staff are advised to keep their password secret and not to disclose it to any third party. The System Usage report and the Security Breach report can only be generated by the System Administrator
3. Only the System Administrator and the staff of the System Administrator are permitted to give users access rights to the computer system.
C. Cannot say
4. All department managers have their own security password.
C. Cannot say
5. The departments word processing packages can be used to generate all the department reports.
C. Cannot say
Which word in this sentence is an adjective? Circle the correct letter.
1. “Don’t be cross, uncle!” said the nephew.
E said F the
2. What parts of speech are ‘Nature’ and ‘stake’? Circle the correct letter.
3. If 6 people do a certain job in 8 hours, how long will it take 16 people, working at
the same speed?
4. toys were bought for £2.15 each and sold for £3.50. What was the total profit?
5. The ages of Grandma, Aunt Jane and Sara add up to 119 years. Grandma is twice as old as Aunt Jane, and Aunt Jane is twice as old as Sara. Grandma is years old, Aunt Jane years old and Sara is years old.
A. Grandma 68, Aunt Jane 34, Sara 27
B. Grandma 68, Aunt Jane 34, Sara 27
C. Grandma 48, Aunt Jane 34, Sara 47
D. Grandma 68, Aunt Jane 64, Sara 17
How to Download Federal Government FSB Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063986527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.