Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
These past questions on Federal Poly Oko will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State..
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Federal Poly Oko PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Federal Poly Oko which include;
- Federal Poly Oko Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Poly Oko Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Poly Oko Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Federal Poly Oko
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The climatic condition of the host community, Oko ranges between 28 – 42 °C. Federal Polytechnic, Oko is one of the fastest developing tertiary institutions in Nigeria with high futuristic disposition. It has functional memorandum of understanding with different universities within and outside the country- From Wikipedia.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal Poly Oko either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Federal Poly Oko.
Federal Poly Oko Cut off Marks for Admission
- Architectural Technology 140 and above
- Art and Design 140 and above
- Banking and Finance 140 and above
- Business Administration and Management 140 and above
- Civil Engineering Technology 140 and above
- Computer Engineering 140 and above
- Computer Science 140 and above
- Estate Management 140 and above
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology 140 and above
- Food Technology 140 and above
- Food Technology 140 and above
- Home and Rural Economics 140 and above
- Library and Information Science 140 and above
- Mass Communication 140 and above
- Mechanical Engineering Technology 140 and above
- Civil Engineering 140 and above
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering 140 and above
- Agriculture Engineering 140 and above
- Office Technology and Management 140 and above
- Printing Technology 140 and above
- Public Administration 140 and above
- Quantity Surveying 140 and above
- Science Laboratory Technology 140 and above
- Statistics 140 and above
- Surveying and Geoinformatics 140 and above
- Urban and Regional Planning 140 and above
Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION (Day 1)
REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2014/2015 SESSION DELSU
HELD TUESDAY, JULY 29TH, 2014
Candidates should attempt all questions from the
three sections A, B and C
All questions carry equal marks
From the words lettered A-D, choose the option
that best completes the gap
1. There was …………..ventilation in Nkechi’s
room, I had to throw open the windows.
A. some B. a few C. little D. a little
2. It is so easy for people to …………to a winning
A. go B. hustle C. embrace D. deflect
3. Whenever Adiri Vka settles down to study,
someone……. to disturb him
A. look B. came C. comes D. has come
4. Are you allowed to……….. more food in your
A. desire B. gulp C. beg D. request for
5. I taught my students to always ensure that
pronouns are proceeded by their………….
A. subordinate B. precedents
C. follow-ups D. antecedents
6. You should not be surprised that the workers
are on rampage, they…………
A. shouldn’t B. don’t
C. haven’t D. hadn’t
7. In the course of time, the affairs of the
community came to be ………….by the
affluent Ogaranya age-grade to the
consternation of the ailing king.
A. dominated B. harassed
C. grabbed D. abused
8. Uncle Ladipo became quite ………..in the
French language some classes in the summer.
A. excellent B. exciting
C. proficient D. speaking
9. “You can take it …………Me, Betty would fail
her forth coming examination, unless she
begins to study”.
A. to B. for C. from D. on
10. Chief Bola’s nickname certainly ……. an
impression of strength that is quite. suiting to
A. brings B. show
C. conveys D. affords
How to Download Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
Do you want to pass the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State.? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- FEDPONAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
- Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Download Free
- Nekede Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download
- Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!