Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020.
This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Federal Polytechnic Mubi will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Mubi.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Federal Polytechnic Mubi PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Federal Polytechnic Mubi which include;
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Federal Polytechnic Mubi
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi is one of the seven Federal Polytechnics established by Decree No. 33 of 1979. It opened in August of the same year as the Federal Polytechnic, Yola, on the rocky side of the north bank of Benue River. Following a Presidential directive, the Polytechnic was relocated to Mubi in October 1982 but still maintain its site in Yola as Consultancy Services Unit.
In Mubi the institution inherited the building of the defunct Federal School of Arts and Sciences. At present the infrastructures so inherited are being renovated and refurbished to suit Polytechnic requirement. More recently however, complete new science and engineering laboratories, workshops and studio have sprung up with heavy machines telling the tales of modem technology. A standard lecture theater, a library complex, a duplex Office block for the School of Business and General Studies, a block of offices and classrooms for the department of Basic & Applied Sciences, Agricultural Science complex, Food Science & Technology complex and an additional female hostel block among others, are now also in place.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Programmes
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Biological Science Technology
– Chemical science Technology
– Computer science
– Food Science and Technology
– Mathematics and Statistics
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Hospitality Management Technology
– Science Laboratory Technology
– Leisure and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Agricultural Technology
– Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
– Bussiness Administration and Management
– Purchasing and Supply
– Public Administration
– Legal Studies
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECCHNOLOGY
– Office Technology and Management
– Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
– Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
– Mechanical Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Chemical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Surveying and Geoinformatics
– Quantity Surveying
– Estate Management Evaluation
– Architectural Technology
– Environmental Science
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Building Technology
SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY AND GENERAL STUDIES
– Pre-ND Science and Engineering
– Prelim Social and Management Sciences
– General Studies
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal Polytechnic Mubi either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Federal Polytechnic Mubi.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
Below are free sample questions for your practice.
Instructions: Candidates should attempt all questions from the three sections A, B and C
All questions carry equal marks
From the words lettered A-D, choose the option that best completes the gap
- There was …………..ventilation in Nkechi’s room, I had to throw open the windows.
- some B. a few C. little D. a little
- It is so easy for people to …………to a winning party.
- go B. hustle C. embrace D. deflect
- Whenever Adiri Vka settles down to study, someone……. to disturb him
- look B. came C. comes D. has come
- Are you allowed to……….. more food in your home.
- desire B. gulp C. beg D. request for
- I taught my students to always ensure that pronouns are proceeded by their………….
- subordinate B. precedents
- follow-ups D. antecedents
- You should not be surprised that the workers are on rampage, they…………
- shouldn’t B. don’t
- haven’t D. hadn’t
- In the course of time, the affairs of the community came to be ………….by the affluent Ogaranya age-grade to the consternation of the ailing king.
- dominated B. harassed
- grabbed D. abused
- Uncle Ladipo became quite ………..in the French language some classes in the summer.
- excellent B. exciting
- proficient D. speaking
- “You can take it …………Me, Betty would fail her forth coming examination, unless she begins to study”.
- to B. for C. from D. on
- Chief Bola’s nickname certainly ……. an impression of strength that is quite. suiting to his personality.
- brings B. show
- conveys D. affords
From the words or group of words lettered A-D, choose the option that is nearest in meaning to the capitalized word or phrase in the sentence.
- The colonizers came to Africa for Economic gain and wanted to maximize their economic exploitation.
- mineral B. commercial
- multiple D. industrial
- Nwamaka often takes exception to very casual remarks from her friends.
- is often perplexed
- is often delighted
- often objects D. is often amused
- Ndukaku was invited to a cultural event which nearly ended in
- flop B. success C. struggle D. battle
- An overwhelming sense of insecurity has hindered my brother’s wife from visiting Nigeria from her Norwegian location
- self-doubt B. security C. anxiety D. fear
- Find the sum of all the factors of 17.
- 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 21
- Find the product of the LCM and HCF of 3 and 15.
- 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
- Express 0.25 as a fraction.
- 1/2 B. 1/5 C. ¼ D. 2/5
- In a basket containing 20 oranges, 12 are good. What faction is bad?
A.2/5 B.3/5 C.8/11 D.¼
- 5% of a number is 50, find the number.
- 400 B. 500 C. 600 D. 800
- Which of the following is not a prime number? A. 7 19 C. 21 D. 47
How to Download Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- FEDPONAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
- Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Download Free
- Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!