FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
This is the home of free PDF Downloads. Download all Past Questions and Answers. Did you apply for the 2020 Federal University Gashua Post UTME? Here is the good news. You can download FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020.
In pursuance of its drive to transform the Education Sector, the Federal Government had, in 2010, approved the establishment of twelve (12) new Universities in the six geopolitical zones of the country. This was intended to open access to tertiary education for the teeming Nigerian youths. As part of the effective planning, the Federal Government set up an Implementation Committee comprising of the National Universities Commission (NUC), the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), and other relevant stakeholders. The Committee consulted widely with the respective State Governors and paid inspection visits to the proposed sites for the Universities before submitting its report on 15th November 2010.
Why You Need FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Federal University Gashua either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Federal University Gashua.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the student’s leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope
If you want the complete past questions and answers, please follow the instructions below and call 07063986527. Please share this article on all the social media platforms especially on Facebook and Twitter.
- BUK Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- ATBU Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions PDF
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts