JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years-www.jamb.org.ng
Ever wonder how to check JAMB Admission Status? Then read this article. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live on jamb official website. Get the information you need, continue reading below.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) management has activated the portal where applicants for Direct Entry and UTME can now check or confirm their status for all years. The status check on the JAMB portal is completely FREE!
Yes, some schools may not even publish their list of admissions on a timely basis on their own site or notice board. The only way to know about candidates applying for admission to such schools are to check their admission status on the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
Recommended: JAMB CAPS Portal for Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
IMPORTANT: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
See Also: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
Recommended: See How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2019/2020.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Successfully admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.
Best of Luck!