MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
Getting the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike Post UTME Past Questions and the Answers is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming MOUAU Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free MOUAU PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, is one of the three Universities of Agriculture established by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Two Universities of Agriculture had earlier been established at Abeokuta (Ogun State) and Makurdi (Benue State) in 1988. The Universities of Agriculture are charged with the central mandate and mission of imparting agricultural education in a scientific but practical way, coupled with applied research and such extension services as would assist in achieving national self-sufficiency in food and fibre production in the minimum time while at the same time catalyzing and sustaining rural development.
What are Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Post UTME Past Questions papers and Answers are questions and answers from previous Post UTME exams sat in the school. It is a compilation of previous years’ Post UTME questions with the authentic answers.
The Important of Using Past Questions to Prepare For Examination
The importance of past questions when it come to passing exams cannot be overemphaized, in fact it is indispensable.
If you want to succeed in any exams, you will need to study with past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that a popular academic website in Nigeria did write an article on the importance of past questions in passing exams in Nigeria. Make sure to check it out.
Why Should You USE Examstuts Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to post UTME past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
MOUAU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleetingvisit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnalevent.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practised a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
How to Download MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance you are writing for UNILORIN Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get MOUAU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
(3) Proposed course of study and
(4) School to 07063986527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchased Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike Post-UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to email@example.com
How to Pass MOUAU Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without calculator
MOUAU Post UTME Form