N-Teach Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download
N-Teach Past Questions and Answers…This article is intended and targeted at those who applied for N-power Teach Recruitment Batch C in June to August this year. If you have been shortlisted by N-power amongst the number that will serve the nation by teaching in schools in Nigeria, you will need adequate preparations to stand out.
Your preparations will not be complete without using materials from previous N-Teach screening questions and answers. And we are glad to inform you that we have the completely compiled past questions and answers from N-power Teach Screening from Batch A and B.
This material will aid you in your bid to be named in the N-power Final List of Successful Candidates.
N-Teach Past Questions and Answers Sample PDF 2020
Below is the N-teach past questions and answers:
1) The type of soil suitable for plant growth is______
- sandy soil
- loamy soil
- rocky soil
- clay soil
2) Which one is the capital city of United Kingdom______
- Manchester City
3) The current Minister of Agriculture is_____
- Dr.Akinwumi Adesina
- Mr. Bala Muhammad
- Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh
- Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi
4) Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured food using_____and carbon ii oxide in the presence of sunlight
5)_______responsible for green pigments in leaves
6) Your sex
7) A reflex angle is_______
- greater than 90 and less than 180 degrees.
- 160 degrees.
- less than 45 degrees.
- less than 90 degree.
8) Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
1st Class / Distinction and Masters
1st Class / Distinction and PGD
1st Class / Distinction
2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
3rd Class / Pass + Masters
3rd Class /Pass + PGD
3rd Class / Pass
9) Nigeria Yam Export was flagged Off On
- June 29, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 29, 2017
- June 12, 2017
10) Example of remnant animals include the following except
11) Extension officer is to bridge the gap between____ and____
- marketer and seller
- producer and consumer
- researcher and farmer
- state and federal
12) For the nation to have food sufficiency, government must encourage_____
13) The newly introduced N-power programme, Npower Tax is also known as______
- N-power Community Education
- N-power VAIDS
- N-power NOA
- N-power SIP
He is looking forward ______that film
In words number 14 can be written as?
Those shopping bags look really heavy. _____carry one for you? That is very kind of you.
Which number is missing? 1, 4, 16, 36, (?)
______ is an instrument used for measuring the direction of wind.
Nigeria became a republic in ______
What is a shape with eight sides called?
Complete the sequence 11, 19,___ 35
We ______ with them just last night.
A reflex angle is _____
B, 2.A, 3.C, 4.B, 5.B, 6. , 7.A, 8. , 9.D, 10.C, 11.C, 12.A, 13.B, 14.to seeing, 15.Fourteen, 16. Shall I, 17.64, 18, Wind-vane, 19.1963, 20. Octagon, 21.’27’, 22.Were, 23. >189°and,<360°
To download the complete Past Questions and Answers in PDF call 07063986527 or follow the instructions below. Also, ensure that you share the article here on all the social media platforms especially on Facebook.
What do you think? Was this article on N-Teach Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF helpful and useful?
If this article on N-Teach Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts