NCAT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download.
This article will guide you on how to download the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
These past questions on NCAT will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT).
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free NCAT PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in NCAT which include;
- NCAT Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- NCAT Law Post UTME Past Questions
- NCAT Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, (formerly known as Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center) was set up by Act. No 31 of 1964 (as amended), to conduct:
- Civil Aviation courses for use in flight training or airport operations & management as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Training of approved persons in the installation, maintenance and operation, as the case may be, of technical equipment, the use of which is calculated or likely to increase the margin of operational safety of civil aircrafts.
- Training on equipments and necessary facilities for technical research or normal use.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NCAT either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from NCAT.
NCAT Cut off Marks for Admission
How to Download NCAT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass NCAT Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
Do you want to pass the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Offapoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020- Download.
- Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
- Nekede Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download
- Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts