Nekede Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download
This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Nekede Poly will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Nekede Poly PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Nekede Poly which include;
- Nekede Poly Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Nekede Poly Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Nekede Poly Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Nekede Poly
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
Vision Statement: In line with the goals and objectives of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s policies on Education and Science and Technology, it’s academic mandate and the current global thrust in Science and Technology, the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, under the leadership of Engr. O.I. Nwankwo, developed a vision. The vision is captured in the institution’s Vision Statement which is: To Be Pacesetters In Demand-Driven Technology And Innovations
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Nekede Poly either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Nekede Poly.
Fed Poly Nekede Cut off Marks for Admission
What are the various departmental cut off marks for Federal Polytechnic Nekede?
1)Agricultural Engineering (AE) – 160
2) Computer Engineering (CE) – 175
3) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EE)-150
4) Mechanical Engineering (ME) -150
5) Accountancy (ACC)-180
6) Banking And Finance (BF)- 200
7) Business Administration And Management (BAM)-200
8) Cooperative Economics And Management (CEM) – 180
9) Marketing (MKT) – 15010) Office Technology Management (OTM) -100
11) Public Administration (PA)-200
12)Purchasing And Supply ( PS)-120
13) Mass Communication (MC)-210
15) Building Technology (BT)-170
16)Estate Management (EM)-180
17) Urban And Regional Planning (URP)-120
18) Quantity Surveying (QS)-130
19) SUG- 100
20)Micro Biology ( B/MICRO)-200
22) Computer Science (CS)-210
23) Environmental Biology (ENV/BIO)-190
24) Fishery Technology (FIT)-110
25) Food Technology (FOOD-TECH) -180
26) Library Science ( L/S)-150
27) Statistics (STA)-150
28) Biochemistry (BIOCHEM) -180
29) Petroleum Engineering (P/E) -180
30) Science Laboratory Technology ( S/ST) -210
31) Optometry (OPT) – 180
32) Pharmaceutical Technology (PHARMTECH) – 100
33) Surveying and Geo-Informatics (SGI) – 150
34) Art and Design (ARD) -150
35) Mechatronics Engineering Technology (MECH ENGIN TECH) – 180
Nekede Poly Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
Past Questions with Solutions
From the word letter A to D, chose words that best
complete each of the following sentences
1. One very important aspect of human
relationship is ______ trust
2. The two task were performed _____ and we
were able to finish early
3. The committee is charged with finding a
______ solution for the crises
D. strong .
4. Cur teacher was not speaking ______when he
said that the bursar was under a cloud
5. The signature on the document lacked _____,
so it was rejected
From the words lettered A to D below, chose the
word nearest in meaning to the underlined words
used in the sentence
6. The provocation had an instantaneous effect
A. a lasting
B. an immediate
C. a terrifying
D. a momentous
7. l work up feeling rather queer
8. lf he declines the offer, it will be better for him
9. Our club encourages benevolence
10. The chairman discovered that Andrew was the
most qualified candidate for the job
How to Download Nekede Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass FUTO Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- FEDPONAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
- Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Download Free
- Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!