Nigerian Law School (NLS) Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers…Are you about sitting for the Nigerian Law School Entrance Examination? I have good news for you! We have the completely compiled and up-to-date past questions and answers on the Nigerian Law School NLS.
The Nigerian Law School is the institute that is in charge of churning out professional lawyers and barristers in the country. Established in Lagos under the Legal Education Act 1962 now Legal Education (Consolidation Etc) Act Cap. L10, Laws of the Federation, 2004. From 1962 up till December 1997 the Law School remained in Lagos. Following the Federal Government directive, the School was relocated to Bwari in Abuja in December 1997.
If you are done with your law studies and you want to practice your craft professionally, you will need to attend the Nigerian Law School. Before you are accepted, you will need to write the Nigerian Law School Entrance Examination. But the truth is that you cannot pass this examination if you have no idea on how the exam is set. There is only one way to familiarize yourself with the Nigerian Law School Entrance Examination and that is by getting the Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers 2021.
Like I said before, the past questions and answers for the Nigerian Law school bar 1 and bar 11 examinations are available here. You see the instructions on how to download below.
Why You Need Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers
Even without giving you an answer to this question, you should know the answer by intuition. The importance of aching through any examination using Past Questions and Answers cannot be overemphasized. In fact, past questions are indispensable when it comes to success in any examination.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Nigerian Law School either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from the Nigerian Law School.
The Nigerian Law School Sample Questions and Answers Free PDF 2020
To get you convinced that this is the right thing for you to do i.e download the PDF material on the Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers on its entrance examination, Bar 1 and Bar 11 examination, we have provided some samples of the past questions and answers below.
1. All except one of these documents is to be drafted in the above scenario
a) Contract of Sale
b) Power of Attorney
d) Deed of Mortgage *
2. One of these Laws will guide Chief Wole in the sale of his Land in Umuahia
a) Law of Property Cap. 23 of 1999 * page 15
b) Conveyancing Act 1881
c) Registration of Titles Law
d) Property and Conveyancing Law
3. Chief Wole is going to need to sign an instrument to give his Lawyer power to sell his properties on his behalf. Is the Lawyer mandated to sign on that same document?
b) No *
d) None of the above
Elder Bakori is the owner of a property situate at No 60, Usman Dan-Fodio Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja. Paul has agreed to rent the property for a period of 3 years.
4. Ideally who should prepare the document in respect of the transaction
a) Paul’s lawyer
b) Elder Bakori’s lawyer *
c) The Estate Agent
d) None of the above
5. Is the above transaction required to be by deed?
a) Yes *
c) It depends on the agreement of the parties
d) All of the above
6. One of the following is not among the taxes to be paid during the perfection of the titles to a property:
a) Consent fees
b) Stamp duties
c) Rent *
d) Capital gains tax
7. The chargeable gain is the;
a) Difference between the cost of the asset and the consideration received on its disposal * pg 433
b) The whole sum realized after the sale of the asset
c) The Sum that the FIRS directs to the chargeable gain after inspecting the property
d) It is a contribution therefore the vendor can choose the amount to pay
8. All but one of these is true of a power of attorney:
a) It may be made by deed
b) It is an instrument of transfer of title *
c) It is an instrument of delegation
d) It is a specie of a deed poll
9. In Revival and Republication of Will it may be done through – Sect 15 Wills Law Lagos State
a) A duly executed codicil with intention to revive the revoked Will *
b) Taking instructions to draft Will
c) Writing with a declaration to court of intention
d) None of the above… Ogene Johnson a Benin man left a will, in that will, to his youngest son he gave N2,000,000 to be drawn from his Union Bank Account Benin Branch and gave the family house to his youngest daughter Omore.
Answer question 9 from the above scenario.
10. One of the following statements about the gift of the house to Omore is correct
a) The gift will be valid if Omore survived her father
b) The gift will be valid if Omore obtains an assent from the executors
c) The gift is valid because Omore was closest to her father
d) The gift is not valid on the ground of customary restriction on the rights of Ogene Johnson to make a will *
11. Where a child is a beneficiary in a will having a sole executor
a) Allow the infant nominate a guardian
b) Appoint an administrator to take over the estate
c) Appoint a Guardian *
d) The court shall not grant probate to the will
12. Below are examples of documents which constitute good root of title except one
a) Certificate of title
b) A deed of gift
c) Equitable mortgage *
d) Registered titles
13. A solicitor conducting search of a land needs not look at:
a) The land registry
b) The land itself
c) The probate Registry
d) None of the above *
14. The order of perfection of a deed of assignment is one of the following
a) Governor’s consent, Stamping and Registration *
b) Stamping, Registration and Governor’s Consent
c) Registration, Stamping and Governor’s Consent
d) Governor’s Consent, Registration and Stamping
Mr. Rich-Boy MoneyMan is a prominent Politian who own properties in Jos, Enugu, Lagos, Portharcourt, Dubai, America and Abuja. He intends to sell one of his properties located at Plot 223 Ministers Hill, Maitama Abuja to Mrs. Rose.
15. As regards Mr. Rich-Boy’s property in PortHarcourt all of these Laws are relevant except:
a) The Conveyancing Act
b) The Land Use Act
c) The Land Tenure Law *
d) The Statute of Fraud
16. Which of the persons below is saddled with the responsibility of drafting the document required at the contract stage of the transaction
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s Solicitor *
b) Mrs. Rose’ Solicitor
c) The two Solicitors acting together
d) Registrar of deeds
17. One of the following does not apply after the contract stage:
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s death will not affect the contract
b) Mr. Rose is automatically entitled to possession *
c) Mr. Rose acquires an equity in respect of the property
d) Mr. Rich-Boy becomes a qualified trustee in respect of the property
18. Which of the following is not a feature of a deed?
a) Stamping *
19. Under the property and conveyancing law 1959, in order to ascertain that title is good, the purchaser must insist that the title is deducted for at least
a) 40 years
b) 30 years *
c) 20 years
d) 15 years
20. The legal age approved under the Wills Act for a testator to make a will is……..
a) 18 years *
b) 16 years
c) 21 years
d) 17 years
To get the complete past question and answers in PDF format, call 07063985327, share this article on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media platform.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Law School (NLS) Past Questions and Answers kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article on Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!