NMU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
This article will provide you with complete information on the Nigerian Maritime University Post UTME Past Questions. The material is a complete pack and is in PDF. It contains questions over the past ten years. The complete details can be found to be.
Getting the Nigerian Maritime University Post UTME Past Questions and the Answers is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming NMU Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free NMU PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
Why You Need NMU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NMUeither directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from NMU.
NMU Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
Listed below are some sample questions from NMU Post UTME Screening Test.
Past questions with solution
English language questions 2014
Choose the most appropriate option from a – d to complete the gaps in the following sentences.
- The high-profile witness has been discredited having been accused of being with the truth in his testimony.
- The jailed businessman has left his family in __________due to the confiscation of his property by the government.
- While the host community was condemned roundly for their hostility, the visiting contingent was applauded for their__________
- It is hard to quantify that__________ the abducted Chibok girls would have gone through since they were taken away by the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents,
- The Federal Government has expressed the fear that the violent activities of the insurgents may _________ if powerful foreign assistance is not received soon.
Fill in the blank spaces with the most appropriate option from options lettered a – d.
- The driver was reckless, the road was slippery due to the early morning downpour, and ________ there was a crash that claimed two lives,
- Did you know we were very fortunate to run __________for the newly elected president of the country when he was campaigning for the office?
- an errand
- I am sure that if you probe further, the accused person will reveal where the __________money is kept.
- I was waving frantically but you drove _________me.
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the italicised words in the sentences below.
- You need to go and study the etymology of the underlined words in the returned essay,’ the lecturer told the student.
- The erratic power supply these days has caused a lot of damage lo household items that use electricity,
Choose the correct option from letters a d to fill the blank spaces in the sentences below.
- He won the elections but many people were by his thugs, and thus many said his was a. ________
- Philistine victory
- pyrrhic victory
- crocodile victory
- pseudo victory
- The aspirant for the highest office in the coming elections has stated distributing live cows to cad electorate in his ward: but some rejected it because they considered it a ________
Below is a screenshot of a similar past question on microsoftword.
To get the complete past question with answers, please follow the instructions below and call 07063986527. The Past Question is 2000naira.
If this article on NWU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts