Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download
You are all aware that the Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Names have been released. The next important thing you should do is to download Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. This article will guide you o how to do that. See the details here.
TESCOM is saddled with the responsibility of training of officers on grade level 13 and beyond in leadership and managerial skills to ensure the uniformity and standardization so that the scarce resources are judiciously utilized. The Establishment is represented at the Personnel Management Board Committees of both Junior and Senior Staff in the Education Districts.
Why You Need Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Oyo State TESCOM either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Oyo State TESCOM.
Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Samples
1. The common features of most curriculum models are:
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experience
e. Content and evaluation
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centered learning.
b. Teacher-centered learning
c. Child-centered learning
d. Parent-centered learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Powerpoint presentation
e. Distraction method
4. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
5. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programs
d. Guides the teacher in planning
6. THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
7. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the
e. 16th century
8. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
9. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
10. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in?
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
11. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
12. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
13. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a. Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b. Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c. Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d. Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e. Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology
14. Area of Philosophical inquiry include
a. Metaphysic, epistemology
b. Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c. Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d. Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e. Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
15. The school of philosophy of education associated with the concepts of freedom, choice responsibility, and self-reliance is
16. A factor that is not directly responsible for examination malpractices in school is
a. Lack of committed teachers
b. Religious intolerance
c. The inability of teachers to make lessons interesting
d. The inability of school managers to motivate teachers
e. Student desperation for certificates.
17. In the study of society, the family value commonly emphasized is
c. Serial polygamy
18. A theoretical perspective that Is not emphasized in the sociology of education is
19. The major consequence of Western education in Nigeria is.
a. Decentralization of the system
b. Lack of teacher preparation
c. Destruction of indigenous cultures
d. Centralization of the system
20. Which of the following is not a factor that holds society together?
a. Participation and interaction
21. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the second group in the socialization process?
a. Impersonal behavior
b. Intimate relationship
c. Indirect contact
d. Limited face to face contact
e. Formal behavior
22. The Management of secondary schools in a State is the responsibility of the
a. Schools Board
b. Ministry of Education
c. Executive Council
d. Education committee
To Download this past question, please share this article on Facebook and then follow the instructions below.
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!