PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download- Updated.
The Petroleum Trust Development Fund Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF…This article will definitely guide you on how you can succesfully download the PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF. We have successfully compiled the mterials here and you will be delighted to see how much it can help you, so please try and get a copy. Continue reading to see all the details below.
We can guarantee and assure you that if you use these past questions and answers on PTDF Scholarship the probability of scaling through is very high. This is not to psyche you into buying the past question, but we are only making a statement of fact base on the feedback and comments we have received from our esteemed buyers and customers on Past Question PDF.
Why You Need PTDF Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarships Past Questions
Even without giving you an answer to this question, you should know the answer by intuition. The importance of aching
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by PTDF Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarships either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from the Petroleum Trust Development Fund Scholarship.
PTDF Scholarship Scholarship Sample Questions and Answers Free PDF 2020
1. Each occupation has its own …………; bankers, lawyers, and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following.
- A. merits
- B. disadvantages
- C. rewards
- D. jargon
- E. problems. Answer: D
2. ………… by nature, Amaechi spoke very little even to his own family Members
- A. garrulous
- B. equivocal
- C. taciturn
- D. arrogant
- E. gregarious. Answer: D
3. Biological clocks are of such adaptive value to living organisms, that we would expect most organisms to ……….. them.
- A. clear – avoid
- B. meager – evolve
- C. significant – eschew
- D. obvious – possess
- E. ambivalent – develop. Answer: A
4. The peasants were the least ………. of all people, bound by tradition and by superstitions.
- A. free – fettered
- B. enfranchised – rejected
- C. enthralled – tied
- D. pinioned – limited
- E. conventional – encumbered. Answer: B
5. Many people in Africa at that time believed that spices help preserve food; however, Hall found that many marketed spices were ………….. moulds and yeasts.
- A. devoid of
- B. teeming with
- C. improved by
- D. destroyed by
- E. active against bacteria. Answer: B
6. If there is nothing to absorb the energy of sound waves, they travel on ………….. , but their intensity ………… as they travel further from their source.
- A. erratically – mitigates
- B. eternally – alleviates
- C. forever – increases
- D. steadily – stabilizes
- E. indefinitely – diminishes. Answer: E
7. The two artists differed markedly in their temperaments; Ola was reserved and courteous, Emeka ………….. and boastful.
- A. phlegmatic
- B. choleric
- C. constrained
- D. tractable
- E. stoic. Answer: E
8. The intellectual flexibility inherent in a multicultural nation has been …………… in classrooms where emphasis on British-American literature has not reflected the cultural …………. of our country.
- A. eradicated – unanimity
- B. encouraged – aspirations
- C. stifled – diversity
- D. thwarted – uniformity
- E. inculcated – divide. Answer: D
9. The conclusion of his argument, while…………., is far from………….
- A. stimulating – interesting
- B. worthwhile – valueless
- C. esoteric – obscure
- D. germane – relevant
- E. abstruse – incomprehensible. Answer: A
10. In the middle Ages, the ……….of the great cathedrals did not enter into the architects’ plans; almost invariably a cathedral was positioned haphazardly in ……………. surroundings.
- A. situation – incongruous
- B. location – apt
- C. ambience – salubrious
- D. durability – convenient
- E. majesty – grandiose. Answer: C
How to Download PTDF Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063986527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.
Other Past Questions to Buy: