UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF– Download Here.
This article is a guide on how to download the University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The page contains a descriptive information of the nature of the Past Questions and why you need it for you exams. See below on how to download the University of Ibadan Past Questions and Answers below.
This past questions on UI will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into The University of Ibadan.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free UI PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in UI which include;
- UI Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- UI Law Post UTME Past Questions
- UI Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by UI either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from UI.
UI Post UTME Sample Questions 2020
UI POST UME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SOCIAL SCIENCE, ACCOUNTING, ECO-START, GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, SOCIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, BANKING AND FINANCE
SUBJECT: GENERAL PAPER
Read the following instruction carefully.
1. Simplify 2 + 41/8 x 1¼ – 8/11 + 12/11 (a) 6123/416 (b) 5223/416 (c) 4103/416
2. If 122y = 1710, find the value of y (a) 4 (b) 3 (c) 2 (d) 1
3. Solve the following equation: (0.25)10+1 = 16 (a) 2 (b) -1 (c) -2 (d) -3
4. At what rate will N9360 yield a simple interest of N75.50 in 9 months? Express your answer in 2 significant figures (a) 4.3 (b) 3.2 (c) 2.1 (d) 1.6
5. ATB bank has shares 6 to sell to the general public of 50kobo per share. A man invested a total of N132,660 on the stock. How many shares did he buy? (a) 24120 (b) 13220 (c) 1101210 (d) 9140
6. Find the range of values of x for which 3x (x+5)>0 (a) x>5 (b) x<5 (c) x>-5 (d) x>0
7. If the roots of x2 = 5x + k = 0 are n and n-1, find the value of the constant k (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) -3 (d) -5
8. Factories xx 2×2 5x + 6 (a) (x+1) (x+2) (x+3) (b) (x-1) (x-2) (x-3) (c) (x-1) (x-2) (x+3) (d) (x-1) (x+2) (x3)
9. A cup of beans cost P kobo. How many cups can be bought with q naira (a) 100q/p (b) q/p (c) p/q (d)
10. The mean of five numbers is 6 and mean deviation is 4. Find the fifth number if mean deviation of the first four numbers is 3 (a) 26 (b) 18
(c) 12 (d) 8
How to Download UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063986527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Download Also: UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
How to Pass UI Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
Do you want to pass the University of Calabar? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
First and Foremost you will need to get the complete Jamb syllabus, which you can get here. Then make sure you familiarize yourself with it as much as you can. Then proceed to the next step.
Get past question
You are on this page because you need post UTME Past Questions. The past questions and answers are very important when it comes to clearing the exams. This is because it gives you a scope of what the actual exams looks like and therefore getting you very prepare and familiarizing your self with the examination.
Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
It is a total disaster to miss your admission because you did not apply or supplement for a course whose cut off mark you could meet. Use this opportunity to know all JAMB departmental cut off marks.
Apply for Exams on time
“A stitch in time saves nine” is a popular adage which is very true and practical. There is one important thing about doing things on time and this needs not be over emphasize. Applying for the screening exams on time will give you enough room to prepare for the actual examination itself.
Know your subject combination
Another disaster that could befall you is preparing for the wrong subjects. Hence we have compiled a complete list of JAMB subject combination for all courses right here for you. Check it out.
Be hungry for success
It is one thing to prepare, it is another thing to prepare well. If i may ask, how are you preparing? To succeed, you must be hungry for success. That is the only way to outshine and stand above your contemporaries.
Do not procrastinate
“Procrastination is a thief of time” is another popular adage that people take for granted. The more you postpone a task, the more enormous it becomes. “Eat that frog now!” Do not procrastinate for another single second again, pick up your phone dial 07063986527 and order for the UI post UTME Past Question Now.
Read! Read! Read!
If you don’t read and practice, how do you expect to pass? So reading and studying hard can only be the sure and guaranteed way to pass the UI Post UTME Screening.
Have a schedule for studying
Another thing to note, do not just study, but have a schedule for studying. do read at any time you feel like, have a particular time for study, so that you can have a free flow of thoughts.
Put your past questions into use
When you purchase this past questions, do not leave it on your phone or laptop as a monument, ut it into proper use by practicing with it. It will pay in the long run.
Test and time yourself
When your are practicing with the Past Question, set a time limit for yourself, probably the same time limit youu will be given at the screening centers.
Learn to use a memory technique
It is one thing to read and it is another to remember. Employing memory techniques such as Mnemonic when reading is very helpful.
If you are a science student practice without a calculator
And Lastly, if you are a science student, learn how to do your calculation without calculators. This will help you because calculators aren’t allowed in the exam hall
Download Also: UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.