WAEC GCE Result 2020/2021 is Out- (August/September 2nd Series Exam).
WAEC GCE Result 2020/2021…The West African Examination Council has released 2020/2021 GCE Results (August/September 2nd Series WASSCE) for Private Candidates. Steps by steps details on how to check the results have been outlined in this article, continue reading to see the details.
This is to notify the general public, most essentially candidates who took part in the August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidate s(popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
The results have been successfully uploaded online, so we advise the candidates who participated to go through the steps below.
How You Can Check Your WAEC GCE Result 2020/2021
Follow the instructions below to check your WAEC GCE Result 2020.
- First Step: Go to WAEC result checking portal @ waecdirect.org.
- Second Step: Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Third Step: Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Fourth Step: Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Fifth Step: Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Sixth Step: Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Final Step: Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Very Important Note: NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How You Can Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
Do you want to check your result via SMS? Here are the instructions you should follow to do just that.
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Share your WAEC GCE results with others via the comments section below.
- WAEC Syllabus
- WAEC Result
- WAEC GCE Result
- WAEC Past Questions
- WAEC Sample Questions
- WAEC Timetable for May/June
- WAEC Timetable for GCE
- WAEC GCE Registration
We pride ourselves in providing a high-level educational value to Nigerians in Nigeria, so we believe you found great value going through this article. Please do not hesitate to share this article, click on the buttons below to share. Also, leave a comment behind, let’s know how we can better serve you. Thanks for stopping by.