WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Registration Form and Instruction Guide.
In this article, we are going to be walking you through how to get the WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Registration Form online and how to register successfully.
We believe that after you might have meticulously gon through this article., you will be able to do any of the following
- Obtain the GCE form online by yourself
- Fill the form correctly without any mistakes.
When is WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Registration Period?
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Tuesday, October 15, 2019 to Sunday, January 12, 2020.
Before you proceed, check the articles below;
- WAEC Syllabus
- WAEC Result
- WAEC GCE Result
- WAEC Past Questions
- WAEC Sample Questions
- WAEC Timetable for May/June
- WAEC Timetable for GCE
- WAEC GCE Registration
How to Apply for the 2020 WAEC GCE.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
General Information on WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Registration
- First information: Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Second information: Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Third information: Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Fourth information: Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Fifth information: Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Sixth information: Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Seventh information: The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Eighth information: Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Ninth information: Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s)will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Tenth information: Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Eleventh information: Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Twelfth information: Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted..
We pride ourselves in providing a high-level educational value to Nigerians in Nigeria, so we believe you found great value going through this article. Please do not hesitate to share this article, click on the buttons below to share. Also, leave a comment behind, let’s know how we can better serve you. Thanks for stopping by.