WUFPBK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
This article will guide you on how to download the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on WUFPBK will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free WUFPBK PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in WUFPBK which include;
- WUFPBK Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- WUFPBK Law Post UTME Past Questions
- WUFPBK Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
About Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi belongs to the second generation of Polytechnics in Nigeria, having been established in 1976 as a College of Technology by the then Sokoto State Government vide State Edict No.5. The College took off in October 1976 at Government Technical College, Farfaru Sokoto with a total of three classrooms, one laboratory, three offices and a Staff Room.
The College moved to its temporary site in Birnin Kebbi in 1978 after acquiring some structures from the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA) and large expanse of land for its permanent site. The institution became a Polytechnic in April 1980 and was named “The Polytechnic of Sokoto State” This marked the beginning of new inspiration and rapid transformation of the institution, and culminated into construction, and equipping of an ultra modern workshop, Faculty of Engineering building, students hostels, cafeteria, staff houses and access roads.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by WUFPBK either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from WUFPBK.
WUFPBK Cut off Marks for Admission
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 120.
How to Download WUFPBK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass WUFPBK Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
Do you want to pass the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
- NAITES Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- NCAT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download.
- KADPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020-Free Download.
- HAFED Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
- FPOG Bonny Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2020
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
How to Buy Our Past Questions and Answers
Do you really want to get these past questions and answers? Then do not hesitate to follow the instructions here.
PRICE: ₦3000 ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,500 only to the account given below
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0318379097
Account Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
Name of the Past Question
Active Email Address
To us on WhatsApp or Call 07063986527, Email: Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com or Ottyemmy@gmail.com
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Why Should You Buy From Us and Not Others
We are not after your money. We want to make sure you offer you the best that is why we are opening a 24hour customer support service for you.
You can call us at any time to guide you with the exams you are about to write. And what’s more? When you buy two past questions, we give you one for free. If you buy a set of past questions, for example, a set of WAEC Past Questions, we give you a discount of N4000! (Please tell your family and friends).
We offer the best deal with a guarantee!
- If you study very well with our past questions and you still fail, contact us and we will return your money!
- If you do not get the material after 24hours, you are free to ask for a refund!
We are free for other help and services. Contact Us now!