YSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
This article will guide you on how to apply for the Yobe State University post UTME and download YSU Post UTME Past Question and Answers.
Getting the Yobe State University Post UTME Past Questions and the Answers is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming YSU Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free YSU PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
Yobe State University is located in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria. It was established in 2006 by Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the Executive Governor of Yobe State.
What are Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Post UTME Past Questions papers and Answers are questions and answers from previous Post UTME exams sat in the school. It is a compilation of previous years’ Post UTME questions with the authentic answers.
The Important of Using Past Questions to Prepare For Examination
The importance of past questions when it come to passing exams cannot be overemphaized, in fact it is indispensable.
If you want to succeed in any exams, you will need to study with past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that a popular academic website in Nigeria did write an article on the importance of past questions in passing exams in Nigeria. Make sure to check it out.
Why Should You USE Examstuts Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to post UTME past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
YSU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2006/2007 FOR HEAL TH
SCIENCES AND TECHNICAL MEDICINE, PHARMACY AND NATURAL
SEPTEMBER 15, 2006
Shade only one answers using HB pencil only Time allowed: I hour
Choose the option that best conveys the meaning of the underlined portion in each of the following sentences
- In the match against the Rangers team, the Enyimba boys turn out to be the dark horse. (A) played most brilliantly (B) played below their usual form (C) Won unexpectedly (D) lost as expected (E) Won as expected.
- He spoke with his hearth in his mouth. (A) Courageously (B) With such unusual cowardice (C) With a lot of confusion in his speech (D) Without being able to make up his mind (E) With fright and agitation.
- The leader in today’s issue of Punch Newspaper focuses in inflation. (A) President (B) Heading (C) Editorial (D) Columnist (E) Proprietor.
- All his plans fell through. (A) failed (B) Were accomplished (C) Had to be reviewed (D) Were rejected (F) Fell.
- He stared at her. (A) Glance (B) Peeped (C) Looked (D) Looked (E) Gazed (F) Fixed.
- As he was a gullible leader, his followers took advantage of him. (A) He was weak and unable to enforce his authority (B) He was partial and unfair in dispensing justice (C) He was simple minded to a fault (D) He was slow to act (E) He was as lacking in education and experience in everyday affairs.
- His summary of the lecture was brief and to the point. (A) Careful (B) Precise
(C) Accurate (D) Exact (E) Crucial.
- Do you have the same aversion as I do home videos? (A) Bitterness (B) Dislike
(C) Criticism (D) Indignation (E) Preference.
- I did not think she could be so easily, taken in by his pretence (A) Flattered
(B) Deceived (C) Pregnant (D) Overcome (E) Blackmailed.
- The witness was guilty of swearing to a statement he knew to be false. (A) Forgery (B) Perjury (C) Libel (D) Slander (E) Affidavit.
- Most of his observations were wide of the mark. (A) Comprehensive (B) Irrelevant (C) Pertinent (D) Came rather late (E) Unaccepted.
- The clerk refused to answer for the mistakes made by manager and his assistants.
(A) To reply to (B) To give an answer (C) To explain (D) To accept responsibility
(E) To account.
- Good citizens should take the part of government when it is being attached by the foreign press. (A) Speak in support of (B) Explain the part played by (C) Act like a representative of (D) Emphasize the progress made by (E) Outline the virtues of.
- The Principal of my school has a variety of peculiarities. The most conspicuous is the way he gesticulates when making a serious point. (A) Shows anxiety when making a serious point (B) Breaks down when talking seriously (C) Uses his hands and arms as a sign (D) Bows his head in humility (E) Shakes his head from one side to the other.
- He heard the loud noise of the huge air-raid siren.(A) Buzz (B) Crack (C) Rumble (D)Whistle (E) Wail.
- One of the stages of the creative process is the incubation period. This refers to the period when. (A) The idea is firmly fixed through repetition (B) The person suddenly comes upon the idea (C) The persons thinks over the idea (D) The idea yields concrete results (E) The idea given up.
- When a man is immune to an illness, he is (A) Opposed to it (B) Attached to it
(C) Hated by it (D) Protected against it (E) Addicted to it.
- The two boxers were neck and neck up till the sixth round but in the seventh and final round, the bigger one lost ground. (A) Could no longer stand on his feet (B) Failed to maintain his position (C) Was beaten (D) Became dizzy (E) Became a punching bag.
- He uses his savings to bring up his nephew (A) Lead (B) Accompany (C) Feed
(D) Support (E) Conduct
- Whenever I travel abroad, I always bring on my return, photographs, postcards and other small items as souvenirs. (A) Mementoes (B) Remembrance (C) Memorials
(D) Memorable (E) Property.
How to Download YSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated Yobe State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00naira only for four subject’s combinations.
For instance, you are writing for Yobe State University Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get YSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
(3) Proposed course of study and
(4) School to 07063986527 or email@example.com
The purchased Yobe State University Post-UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pass YSU Post UTME Exams 2020/2021 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
See How to Pass Post UTME Screening Exams 2020/2021
YSU Post UTME Form
Recommended Just for You:
- CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- BSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- BASUG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- COOU ANSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts